Well Hello there all! We did it! My love and I finally got hitched and I must say it feels GREAT! Friday, December 6th, 2013 was the official day that my honey and I said 'I do'! Everything was perfect, including the weather! It was such an emotional day for me! I felt happy, excited, and cried tears of joy. With our union now my husband and I feel totally complete and are definitely in wedded bliss! I am so happy that our families were there and were able to celebrate with us. Here are a few photos of us:
1. Me (Mrs. Taylor : ))) after our ceremony with my veil on! I totally was not expecting this! My sister presented this to me to wear!
2. My husband & I after we said 'I Do' !
3. My Bouquet! My mother made this for me! Another item that I didn't expect to have. I wanted things to be really simple since we are planning a larger wedding later--BUT this! I'm so happy she made it and made everything even more complete! Isn't it gorgeous?!
4. Myself in complete BLISS
5. Myself, William and our families! We wanted our immediate families to be apart of this! I'm so happy they were able to stand with us in support.
6. Holding my Bouquet!
7. An emotional moment as we said our vows.
8. Myself in my wedding gown. I wanted something simple yet chic of course. I purchased this dress online and fell completely in love with it. When going for my look I took inspiration from the Wedding of Prince Felix and Claire Lademacher! Again, I wanted this ceremony to be more subdued and my next ceremony to have more glamour.
I must say that right about now, I'm the happiest that I've ever been! I hope that you enjoy these photos as they are very personal to me. I hope you all don't mind that I've shared this aspect of my life with you. I'm so excited about life and all of the special times that I have to look forward to with my husband and new family. I thank God for all of his many blessings.